July 28, 2017

Zoo

For the kids last day of school they had a field trip to the zoo.  I wasn't sure if we would be able to go or not because Adilene's counts had not been high enough for her to leave the house since she had gotten out of the hospital a couple weeks before.  She had an appointment that morning to have them checked, we were all very excited to find out that they were up and we could meet up with all the other kids at the zoo.  Blaiden was singing all through the hospital "we're going to the zoo, we're going to the zoo, you can come too."


The zoo is very close to the hospital and so we headed right over.  Blaiden loved seeing the bears, they were very active and right next to the glass!  Adilene's favorite was watching all the fish.  But I think the best part of the day for both the kids was riding the carousel at the end of the day.  They were both so excited and laughed the entire time.  It was so adorable. 




I only had about 10 days until my due date and so I was hoping that walking all around the zoo would help induce labor but I had no luck.  We ended the day with all of us hot and tired, but we had a great time. 

No comments:

Post a Comment