February 15, 2015

2015 Goals

Last year I wrote out a few goals that I really wanted to accomplish and I think I did pretty good.  I thought I would do it again this year just so I had something in writing and could hold myself accountable. 

2015 Goals

1) Make a new decoration for every holiday this year.  I plan on using a 4x4 post to do a craft. Since it is already a day past Valentine's Day I can say I am already behind.  I plan on getting back on track for St. Patrick's Day. 

2) Run another 1/2 marathon.  This one is already in motion.  I have signed up for one the end of April right here in our town and have started training!  My goal is under 2 hours!

3) Call an extended family member every week.  Living far away from our family is hard but I want to have a relationship with them and so I am going to try and build on those relationships throughout the year. 

4) Get the attic organized and the guest room put together. 

I think this is a pretty good set of goals for the new year!

No comments:

Post a Comment