July 27, 2013

An Afternoon Outside

It seems like more and more I have been just using my phone to take pictures and not my camera.  It is so easy to carry around and I don't usually forget it at home like I do my big camera.  The pictures are just not as good and I don't like it as much.  So the other day I decided that I wanted to go play outside and just take a few pictures of Blaiden having fun.  It turned out great and here are a few of my favorite pictures.



                                        He Found a puddle of water
                                        and had to play in it. 

             
                        Splashing is so much FUN!


                       He looks so big in these pictures!

                      Waving bye bye to me as he takes his chair
                      over to the neighbors yard, and looking at the
                      birds playing in the grass.



No comments:

Post a Comment