June 22, 2014

7 Months Old

Well it is 2 weeks late but here is the 7 month update for Adilene.



Seven Months Old

My Appearance:  I am now weighing in at 17lbs 5oz and 26.25 inches long.   My head is growing but still not big enough for most of my headbands yet.  My hair is growing and getting pretty long on the top of my head.  My eyes are still a beautiful blue, they are still getting a little lighter but I think they will stay blue.  I am showing off my smile more these days but I don’t have any teeth yet.  I still have all my rolls and my big belly but I am also growing, I have even started wearing some 9 month clothes. 

Milestones:  This month was another month of practice.  I am getting so strong; I am always on my belly so I practice holding my head up a lot.  I like to sit on Mommy and Daddy’s lap.  When I sit with Mommy I bring her hand up to my mouth and make noises with it.  I also like to blow raspberries.  I started to roll over in bed, and even do this at nap time.  At night I don’t roll over until about 3 or 4 in the morning but I like sleeping on my tummy more. 

Daily Routine:  I am so consistent and so my schedule is about the same as it has been.  I eat 5 times during my day and sleep all night.  I am trying to go down to 2 naps some days it works out and others it doesn’t.  I am showing some interest in food and so Mommy says she is going to start feeding me some soon.  I am enjoying spending some time outside and Blaiden loves it too so we go out a lot. 

Special Events:  This month I got to a lot of fun things.  I went out to a cookout at the park.  I went to my first baseball game and got to see fireworks for the first time.  I also got to help Mommy celebrate Mother’s day.  I had so much fun with my family this month and to make it better G-ma got here on my seventh month birthday.  

No comments:

Post a Comment