March 28, 2017

Blaiden Turns 5


Five Years Old



My Appearance:  I am now 44 inches tall and weigh 41 pounds.  I am in the 75% for my heights and right about 50% for my weight.  I am in 5T clothes but I will be in size 6 pants really soon.  My feet are also growing and now I wear a child size 12, it won’t be long before I get into the big kid sizes.  I like to keep my hair short only because I don’t like to have to dry it when I get out of the bath or do my hair before school.  I also like to wear boxer underwear now.  I call the other underwear “baby underwear” and won’t wear them.



Milestones:  One big thing I did this past year was have my first sleepover at a friend’s house.  Sometimes when Mom is in the hospital with Adilene and Dad is on call I get to go sleep over at my friend Emma’s house. I love it.  I also stopped wearing pull-ups at bed time and so I got to redecorate my bedroom.  I even got a big boy bed! 



Daily Routine:  I like to wake up early and so my day starts around 6:30am.  I eat breakfast (muffins or oatmeal are my favorite) and watch a few cartoons before I get going.  I go to school 5 days a week but only in the mornings.  I love school and I am learning so much.  I know how to spell and write my name along with “mom” and “dad.”  My favorite part of school is playing with other kids.  Each week we have a new theme we learn about and my favorite so far is learning about outer space.  I can name all the planets in order and tell you about each one!  When I get home from school I eat lunch and then I go rest in my room.  I fall asleep about half the time.  In the afternoons, I like to play with my sister.  Building blocks and coloring are some of my favorite things to play with but I also love to dress up and be different superhero’s.  I like Captain America and Spiderman the most.  Eating at meal times is still a little difficult for me and I would much rather just snack all day, this makes mom and dad a little grouchy when I don’t eat me dinner.  At bedtime, I must sleep in superhero pajamas that look exactly like the superhero’s costume.  Sometimes these types of pajamas are hard to find and so mom has had to sew some. 


No comments:

Post a Comment