August 3, 2012

Happy Birthday... Me!

My yummy personal birthday cake!
I started celebrating my birthday a few days early when I used the spa day that Fred got me for our anniversary.  I told him that if he watched Blaiden so I could go that could be my present.  It was a great day, I got my fingers and toes done as well as a great massage.  When I got home Blaiden was ready to eat so I only missed one feeding.  We then went to Dairy Queen to get a Blizzard (they were donating $1 for every Blizzard sold to St. Jude Children's Hospital), then went to the store to go buy crab legs for me and a steak for Fred for dinner.  We had a home cooked meal and a little cake to finish off the night.
On my actual birthday I was home with Blaiden while Fred was working up in Cleveland.  I went and did a little extreme coupon shopping (which I love doing), opened a few gifts that came in the mail, and ended the night by going out with some girlfriends.  I even had dessert so it was a great night.  I also had the cutest date of all time, Thanks for taking me out Blaiden!

No comments:

Post a Comment