August 24, 2012

Crawling Through Time


Seven Months Old



My Appearance:  In my 7th month of life I am still growing like a weed.  As of Monday the 21st I weigh 18 pounds 10 ounces.  I am now 28 and 3/4 inches long and wearing mostly 12 month clothes.  My hair is getting so long and Daddy wants to cut it but Mommy won’t let him.  My eyes are still blue and they seem to be brighter this month.  I still only have my two bottom teeth but I think my top ones are going to be coming in because sometimes my mouth hurts.  I am getting a little leaner and not so chubby but I still have a few rolls.  My feet are so thick I can’t really wear shoes. 

Milestones:  A month seems to go by so fast but I seem to learn things all the time.  This month I am getting to be much more coordinated and can grab almost anything I want to.  I am also getting very quick and so I even get stuff Mommy and Daddy don’t want me to.  I no longer like to sit still, I want to move all the time.  This makes it a little hard for Mommy and Daddy to go out but I always have fun.  I started eating solid food this month!  I have eaten a bunch of veggies and a few fruits and so far I like carrots and apples the best, and I really don’t like peas.  I also started crawling on August 16th!  I am getting pretty good at it now that I have figured it out.  I get up on my elbows and knees and fall forward.  I am getting stronger everyday and I am also getting faster too.  I still can’t sit up but I am getting better.  I also have learned how to fake cough.  It makes such a funny noise that I do it a few times and it always gets me attention.

Daily Routine:  My days are all filled with playing, sleeping, and eating.  I don’t have set times for anything but I usually take 3 naps and in between I play with Mommy, Daddy, and Kiara.  I like to spend time outside everyday, sometimes I ride in the stroller while Mommy runs or walks and other times we just sit on the porch and watch the cars drive by or we take Kiara to the dog park.  Peek-a-boo is one of my favorite games but really give me anything and I will put it in my mouth to try and figure it out.  I also like to look in mirrors and playing with toys that make music. 

Special Events:  In the last month I got to take Mommy out for her birthday, we had a good time at a restaurant with some of her friends.  Daddy was working out of town this month and so one night Mommy, Kiara, and I went up to visit him and spent the night in a hotel.  I had a fun time seeing Daddy.  It was also a surprise when Daddy would come home a few times a week to see me.  Another fun part of the month is when G-Ma came to visit me.  I got to spend 5 full days with her and she made me giggle non-stop.  I had such a fun time with here I can’t wait to see her again.


No comments:

Post a Comment