13 Months old
This is 5 days late but better late then never I guess. I have been trying to decide what I wanted to do for the monthly updates. Blaiden is getting older and the monthly updates are a lot shorter so I am going to start something different. I am calling it 10 new facts about my life... here is goes.
- I love Food!!! I have stopped nursing and although I miss the snuggle time with Mommy I have decided that the food she cooks is wonderful.
- I am so big I got a new car seat. I feel like such a big boy when I sit it there.
- I love going outside. This month we have got to go out a few days and now that I can walk i can explore the entire yard.
- Daddy had a birthday this month and I got to help him open presents, I am pretty much a pro at that now.
- I learned that I am allergic to milk. I drink almond milk now and I love it.
- I am learning new signs all the time. I learned drink, eat, and more. Since I am loving food these were the only ones that I was interested in.
- Kiara is my best friend. I love to chase her around the house and when she lets me catch her I make sure I give her a hug.
- I can run!!
- I love to copy whatever Mommy and Daddy are doing. I lift weights with Daddy and help Mommy clean the kitchen.
- I love to look out windows. There are a few windows in the house that I can see out of without needing help and I love to stare out see see the cars driving by, birds, and dogs.