April 9, 2013

A Day in the life of Blaiden

It was and early morning today.  Woke up at 6:15 and came down and ate a good breakfast of grapes and pancakes.

 Play time.
 I took an early nap around 8:45 and slept for 30 min.  I was not happy when Mom started taking pictures instead of picking me up.
 Time to get dressed and brush my teeth.
 Mom was upstairs doing stuff so Daddy and I hung out for a while
 Time to go for a ride
 Doing some fun shopping at Lowes.

 Yummy lunch of grapes, chicken, cheese, and asparagus.
After lunch it was naptime again.
 Play time again!

 Time to go out to special dinner.
 No Dad I don't want a kiss
 Play time outside while we wait for a table
 Just being funny
 Can I have a drink of your water Mom?
 Picking out a book to read at bedtime.
 Bath time
 Kisses night night.
Story time and then bedtime.

No comments:

Post a Comment