February 16, 2014

Fun in the Snow

In the past 2 weeks we have gotten over 8 inches of snow and none of it has melted.  On Saturday we got another round of snow that was around 4 inches.  Fred and I wanted to work together to clear the driveway quickly.  Blaiden woke up from his nap when we were going to head out so we bundled him up and he came out with us.  At first he did not want to step on the snow.  I think this is because whenever he walks outside I tell him not to get in the snow.


He followed us around for a little while then he started to play around.  we started throwing snowballs at Fred.  Fred went in to check on Adilene and Blaiden and I decided to go for a walk in our front yard.  The snow was so deep Blaiden had to hold both of my hands to walk through it.  It was so fun and Blaiden loved being outside again, we haven't been out much this winter. 

No comments:

Post a Comment