February 10, 2014

2 Years Old




Two Years Old

My Appearance:  I had my two year check up this week, a few days after my birthday.  I now weigh 27 pounds (50%) and am 36 inches tall (72%).  I keep my hair short because it takes mom less time to dry after my bath.  My eyes are a light blue but when I wear green it kind of makes them look green too.  I have all my teeth except my 2 year molars.  I am wearing 2t-3t clothes and still in a size 4 diaper.  Mommy tries to get me to use the potty but I don’t really care about that right now.  My legs are always covered in bruises.  I am always running into things and falling so my legs are the proof.

Milestones:  Now that I am 2 when I get asked how old I am I just say “big.”  I have been talking a lot more but it is still mostly in a language that only Mommy and Daddy understand.  I also became a big brother!! I love my little sister and I call her “nana.”  I don’t really know all the little milestones that I have had in the past 6 months.  I am so much more active, running and jumping are some of my favorite things to do.  I love to chase Kiara around the house.  I have also discovered I can scream, and I practice this a lot.  I also don’t listen to Mom and Dad sometimes and so I get sent to time out. 

Daily Routine:  I sleep in till about 7 and when I get up I go straight to kitchen to get some breakfast.  Once I have something to eat and my cup of milk I go and sit on the couch with mom (sometimes Adilene is awake and she sits with us too).  We all watch a Mickey Mouse Clubhouse show.  After I wake up a little I start to find things to play with.  When Adilene eats I usually have a snack and watch a show.  I love to dump out all the toys in my toy box and then not play with any of them.  Right now I love my building blocks, cars and trucks, and balls.  Also anything I can ride on is always fun.  I don’t have a favorite food really right now.  I love to snack and so when meal time comes I don’t really eat that much.  I have learned that Mommy and Daddy have been hiding all the yummy foods from me like candy and ice cream.  I am so excited when I get to share some of these foods with them.  I take one nap still around noon and sleep for about 1 ½ hours then it’s more play time until I go to bed at around 7:30-8. 


No comments:

Post a Comment