September 24, 2014

10 Months Old


With our trip to Colorado I am a few weeks late on this post but here it is...

Ten Months Old


My Appearance:  I am now weighing in at 19 pounds 4 ounces and 27 inches long.  This month I didn’t gain much weight but that is probably because I move so much.  My hair is very long on the top and short in the back, but I no longer have a bald spot on the back of my head.  My eyes are still blue but not quite as bright, more like a normal blue.  I usually have a mark of some sort on my head either from rolling into the coffee table or dropping a toy on myself.  My arms and legs still have some rolls on them but I am not quite as rolly as I was a few months ago.  I have even worn a few 12 month outfits and they are not too big.

Milestones:  The big milestone this past month is that I got my first tooth.  On September 3rd it finally poked through!  I didn’t really get super upset but I didn’t enjoy it and I am not sure I want all my other teeth to come in yet.  I have started to pick small pieces of cereal and try really hard to get it my mouth.  I only succeed about 50% of the time. 

Daily Routine:  I have gone back to 2 naps a day and I am pretty sure it is going to stay that way.  My first nap is around 9 where I sleep for less then an hour and then I go down for my seconds nap around 12:30 and sleep for 1-2 hours.  I go to bed around 7.  In between all my naps I like to play with Blaiden, mom, and any other friends that come over.  I am very interested in food even though I am not that great at getting it in my mouth.

Special Events:  This month I went to Colorado for the first time!  I got to ride on an airplane for the first time.  I didn’t really like the take off or landing but it was fun to get experience something new.  I also got to meet a ton of new people, I especially like to meet my cousins that were about my age.  I got to ride a horse, celebrate birthdays, and spend a ton of time with family.

No comments:

Post a Comment