September 29, 2014

New Highchair

Adilene has shown a ton of interest in food.  She will try and grab what you have, scour the floor for anything she can put in her mouth and when she is in her new high chair she is yelling if there is not food in front of her.  For now we are keeping her on a gluten free diet and skipping the rice cereal all together.  I am doing this as a precaution but as time goes on I don't think she is going to have a problem with gluten. 



I make my own baby food just like I did with Blaiden but Adilene loves it.  She will try and eat anything you put in front of her, although I think carrots are her favorite. She has to work pretty hard to eat because she is just not that coordinated yet.






Meal time ends with a mess.  She loves to try and get the spoon so she ends up with food all over her hands.  She plays with here bib which usually means there will also be food in her hair. 
We had to get a new high chair for her so she could have a little more support while eating.  She is loving it and gets so excited kicking her legs when I try and put her in there.

No comments:

Post a Comment