March 20, 2015

G-ma and G-pa Come Visit

This year my mom and dad got to come for Blaiden's birthday! It was so fun to have them here and Fred was pretty busy so I was happy to have some help to get ready for the party.  Most of their trip was spent here at the house just playing with the kids. We had a movie night after the kids went to bed and all the birthday prep.


Even with nothing big planned this was one of my favorite times they came out.  First my mom and dad both got to come out.  My dad had surgery the week before so he couldn't do a ton of stuff which was great because he just got to relax.  They played with the kids a ton and I think they had special moments.

One night we went out to celebrate my dads birthday and Blaiden's birthday.  It was a great night and everyone loved the food.  Both of the birthday boys got a huge ice cream dessert but Blaiden wouldn't even touch his so that meant I got to eat it.


Blaiden went upstairs with G-pa and they were up there for about an hour.  G-pa fell asleep after giving Blaiden some candy and letting him play on the ipad.  After that happened Blaiden wanted to do again every day.  G-pa also had some great cuddle time with Adilene.  Both of my kids have loved him from the beginning.  G-ma was just as crazy as ever, running around with the kids and doing whatever she can to get a laugh out of them.



They helped make Blaiden feel so special on his birthday it was a fantastic trip!

No comments:

Post a Comment