February 24, 2016

Superbowl 50

What can I say about the Superbowl.  Fred is still on cloud 9 and I am pretty sure that it will last until the Bronco's next loss, when ever that is.  He was so excited during the game and the funny part was that the kids went to bed at half.  Keeping Fred calm enough so that he was not yelling and waking up the kids was difficult.  I felt like I had to keep repeating myself telling him to calm down.  After the game was over Fred wanted to run around the house yelling, I was not that excited and was ready for bed.  I felt kind of bad for him because he didn't have anyone to celebrate with him.  However, a lot of people called him so he got to talk about the game with those people.  We ate on Bronco plates that day that were left over from the last time they were in the Superbowl.


We have a plan to drive over to the Hall of Fame because it is lit up in orange and blue.  Fred also already has a ticket to the Hall of Fame during the Hall of Fame week here.  He can hardly wait for that because at the end of the museum there is a film about the last Superbowl winner.  Needless to say I don't think that will be his only time there to watch it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment