November 15, 2017

Kallie is 1 Month Old!


One Month Old



My Appearance:  I am 22 inches long and 9 pounds 1 ounces today.  I have short hair that looks like a blonde to light brown.  My eyes are a very dark blue and so pretty, that’s what everyone says anyway.  I look very long but I still fit in newborn clothes and diapers.  I guess because I look so long people expect me to weigh more but are surprised at my weight when I get on the scale because I don’t weigh as much as they think. I have very long fingers and toes.  My feet look just like mommy’s and daddy says my double chin is just like mommy’s too!  I am very alert when I am awake and so my eyes are always wide open.  I also have a small dimple on my left cheek that I get compliments on all the time, I guess it’s pretty cute! I have 2 small and faint birth marks one is under my left eyebrow and the other is on my left armpit.  They are very light and will probably disappear when I am older. 



Milestones:  Everything I did this month was a first for me.  I got to meet my G-Ma, and Ukki and Tonka.  I took my first bath and really loved it.  I also love the lotion massage I get when I get out.  I went to the doctor several times and had to get poked to check my Bili level.  The best thing I did this month is getting to meet my mom, dad, brother, and sister.  Mom says I just fell into place here and it’s like everyone knew I was perfect for this family.



Daily Routine:  I eat every 2 hours and each feeding lasts anywhere from 30 minutes to an hour.  This is what most of my day consists of so I get to spend a lot of time with Mommy.  I also have plenty of dirty diapers that need to be changed and I don’t like to sit in them so I let Mommy and Daddy know when I need changed.  During the night I still eat every 2 hours but there are sometimes when I let Mommy sleep and skip one feeding for 4 hours.  I get plenty of kisses and hugs from Blaiden and Adilene.  Blaiden loves to tell me stories and show me pictures of what he has drawn.  Adilene loves to make sure that I always have a blanket. 



Special Events:  The major event this month was my birth!  Other than the visitors I didn’t do a ton of things this month.  I did however celebrate my first 4th of July.  I got to go to a parade.  I slept through most of it so it wasn’t that exciting, but it was exciting to go out of the house.  I loved meeting some of my grandparents!


No comments:

Post a Comment