November 7, 2017

June

June seems like it was a very long month, and it also seems like it was a long time ago. 

For the first half of the month I felt like I was just waiting on this baby to come.  I tried to do as much as I could to try and make her come but also to take my mind off being so big and enjoying my time with the 2 older kids.  We started the month with Blaiden finishing his 2nd soccer season.  Then My mom came out the first week of June because we all KNEW this baby was coming early.  She was here for a full 5 days and no baby came.  We filled our days with trips to the park and crafting just waiting on the baby.  She had to go home for a few days then she was coming back in hopes to see her newest grandbaby.  On the 10th Fred went to our friends wedding, it was over an hour away and I just KNEW that since he was so far away I was going to go into labor but he made it home that night and still no baby. 

On June 11th our sweet little baby girl finally decided to make a quick entrance.  More on that in another post solely dedicated to her arrival.  The next few days I got to rest up in the hospital and Fred handled the two older kids.

Then my mom came back out and got to meet Kallie.  It was so wonderful to have her here to help out.  I know that she would have loved more alone time with Kallie but really she entertained the older 2 while I took care of the newborn.  It was so wonderful to have the help and I was very sad to see her leave. 

About a week later Ukki and Tonka came to visit the kids (I guess Fred and I too).  It worked out great because this was graduation weekend where Fred and I had a few dinners to go to and we were grateful we had babysitters at the house.  I left Kallie for the first time one of those nights but I couldn't leaver her again so she tagged along with is and I got to show her off a little.  We had such a great visit with them here and again they entertained the older kids so I could focus on newest member of our family. 

And just like that the month was over...






No comments:

Post a Comment