December 1, 2017

September

The month started off great with a quick weekend trip from G-ma.  We had a ton of fun while she was here.  Adilene couldn't go out of the house so Blaiden got some special alone time and went to the movies with G-ma.  Fred and I were able to go out on a date which was fun.  Other then that we just hung out at the house and had a bunch of play time.  We love it when G-ma comes to visit. 

Blaiden had some exciting happen this month.  He lost his first tooth!  He has been waiting for this to happen for about 2 years.  I told him it probably wouldn't happen until he was 6 so he was so excited when his tooth started to get loose.  He was convinced that the Tooth Fairy was going to bring him a gold coin and that is just what happened!  He was so excited!  Watching your child have so much joy and excitement is so much more fun that experiencing it yourself, I love watching it.

In the middle of the month Adilene was finally able to start school.  It was the cutest thing.  As I was driving up to the school the second she saw the school busses lined up she started yelling and kicking her feet in her car seat.  She was so happy to be there, when I took her to her teacher she had no problem going to her.  She puller her hand out of mine, said bye without looking back, and headed into the classroom.  She was very jealous of Blaiden getting to ride the bus I decided to let her ride the bus home from school.  When the bus pulled up to the house and I got her off you could just see the joy and pride she had.  She is growing up and as hard as it is for me I am doing my best to not hold her back. 


Towards the end of the month Adilene's school had their field trip to the pumpkin patch.  Kallie was just 3 months old and I was nervous about going but I made myself.  Adilene likes to run away, do things she isn't supposed to do, and then sits down and refuses to get up when you tell her something to do she doesn't want to do.  I decided not to take the stroller, I would keep Kallie in my wrap and Adilene would walk.  Both girls did great!  I was so happy with the day.  Adilene loved seeing the animals, went on 2 train rides, picked a pumpkin, and played in a corn pit.  Kallie didn't fuss at all was a great baby all day long. 

The last big thing this month was football.  Everyone knows how crazy Fred is about the Broncos, and I love the Cowboys just about as much.  They played each other this month and it was a big deal in our house.  Blaiden was cheering for the Broncos, Adilene choose to cheer for the Cowboys, and we dressed Kallie in a Bronco shirt and Cowboy socks.  The game itself was a disappointment and the Cowboys lost but it was fun to have the competition in the house.

We also decided last minute to go to the Bronco vs. Bills game in Buffalo.   We weren't sure if taking all three kids, including a new born was a good idea but we wanted to have a fun family day.  The ride there was fun we stopped a few times and the kids got to run around.  We had a great time at the game and the kids did so good we got to stay for most of the game.  The Broncos lost but we had a good time anyway and Blaiden loved the cheering and songs from Buffalo and still sings them today. 

After we left the game Fred mentioned about just heading to see Niagara Falls.  Fred and I went to see it a few years ago and since then Blaiden has asked when he can see it.  With Fred finishing up residency and we are planning on moving we figured this could be the last time we were this close so we drove the extra 30 minutes and took the kids to see the Falls.  Blaiden enjoyed it, and Adilene was just happy she could run around more.  It was a great family day, I am so happy Fred planned it all for us.  We are still adjusting to becoming a family of 5 and as much as I stress about doing things with everyone I am so happy we get to make these memories as a family. 



No comments:

Post a Comment