January 17, 2018

Kallie 5 months

Five Months Old


My Appearance:  I am 25.75 inches long and 14 pounds 4 ounces today.  I have grown into size 2 diapers and 6-month clothes.  My hair is getting longer but I still have a bald spot on the back of my head.  The hair on the top of my head has a few strands that are longer then others and so mom makes sure to keep it combed.  My cheeks are round and adorable, and my dimple is still there.  My fingers are looking long and I can use them to grab onto anything now. 

Milestones:  This month a big thing I did was roll over.  I did it 3 times in a row and then haven’t done it again since then.  Mom and Dad were both home to see me do it, they were so excited.  I am getting stronger, but I am going at my own pace and I am in no hurry.  Mom says she is okay with me taking my time growing up. I am also learning that I have a voice and try to make different noises.  I only have one volume right now and it is loud. 

Daily Routine:  My routine is about the same as last month.  One thing that has changed is I am having a hard time sleeping and wake up a lot more.  This makes me want to sleep in, but mom always makes me get up at 8 so I can eat before we take Blaiden and Adilene to school.  I am liking a lot more of my toys and love to play.  I also love it when Blaiden or Adilene play with me or try to make me laugh.  I don’t like to be alone and when I am I will squeal, scream, or cry. 


Special Events: This month I celebrated my first Halloween.  I was a candy corn this year.  I didn’t really enjoy it much, it was cold!  I stayed with Dad following Blaiden while Mom ran around with Adilene.  Dad kept me warm, so I took a nap for most of the time.  I got to go to Blaiden’s and Adilene’s school and party with them a little, I had fun watching them play.  The last special thing that happened this month is I got to celebrate Adilene’s 4th birthday.  The party was fun, and I liked watching all the kids run around and play.



No comments:

Post a Comment