January 18, 2018

Kallie 6 Months

Six Months Old



My AppearanceI am 26.75 inches long and 14 pounds 12 ounces today I fit really well into 6 month clothes and even wear a few 9 month clothes.  I am getting really long, but I am also skinny.  My cheeks are deceiving and make people think I have fat all over but that is about the only place I have extra fat.  The rest of my body is long and lean.  My fingers are very long but my toes don’t look that long.  If it wasn’t for my diaper then I couldn’t keep my diaper up, I have no bottom at all. 

Milestones:  After rolling over last month I decided I wasn’t ready for that and quite doing it.  I did work on tummy time more and am defiantly getting stronger and don’t mind it as much.  Other then that I didn’t really try and do a lot this month.

Daily Routine:  My days just keep on going by.  I wake up at 8, sometimes a little earlier.  Eat, sleep, and play all day and then head to bed between 7-8.  I am still having a hard time sleeping in the nights.  I only eat once but I wake up a couple times when I can’t find my binky.  I also get a little upset when I get out of my swaddle.  Mom has tried to let my sleep unswaddled but I did not like that at all.  I also like to scream very loud when I need anything even if it is just some attention. 


Special Events: This was a big month for me! I got to go on my first plane rides and did great.  I went to Colorado for the first time and I got to meet a lot of my family for the first time.  I went to places all around Colorado and such a good baby for most of the trip (minus sleeping).  I had a great time meeting my grandma, great grandmas, and even my great great grandma.  I met my other 3 uncles and a ton of cousins.  It was a great trip and I made sure to show off my smile to everyone. 

    

No comments:

Post a Comment