May 19, 2012

1st Mother's Day

This year was my first Mother's day and it could not have been more special.  On Sunday we were driving back from Missouri to Ohio and then Fred had to leave to Pennsylvania to take a test so I didn't get spoiled until Wednesday. It was definitely worth the wait.  Fred, Blaiden, and Kiara all gave me a gift (thanks Fred).  I got a Pandora bracelet, a charm with Blaiden's birth stone and a puppy charm.  It is very beautiful and I can't think of anything better to receive for Mothers day. 


I have worked with kids for the last 10 years of my life.  I have loved those kids more then I thought possible and would do anything for them.  I did not know that I could love someone so much, but becoming a mother has showed me just how much I don't know.  I would do anything for Blaiden and I mean ANYTHING!  As I look at him right now the amount of love, joy, and pride is overwhelming.  I just hope I can show him how much I care for him.  Becoming a mother is the best experience I have had and I now know that this was my true calling in life.

 I love you Blaiden.

No comments:

Post a Comment