June 30, 2013

Happy Father's Day

Father's day this year was pretty laid back.  We were still trying to get all moved in and it was the first day that we didn't have to go back to our old house which was nice. I did not even think of a plan until the day before when Blaiden and I went out to get a coffee mug that he would write on.  Fred had asked for a case for his tablet for Father's day gift and I ordered it late so it wasn't here and I wanted him to have something to open. 




That morning Fred slept in a little and Blaiden and I made a pot of coffee and went and woke Fred up with his gift.  Blaiden did a great job writing on the cup and it looked great.  I got the idea from Pinterest and Fred loved it but I guess the heat of the coffee made the ink rub off or the site I got it from was wrong. 
Later after Blaiden woke up from his nap we decided to go to Buffalo Wild Wings (Fred's favorite place) because we really didn't have any food in the house yet. 

It was a great day spent as a family.  We didn't do much work on the house but we needed the break.  Happy Father's day Fred we love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment