June 6, 2013

Our New HOME!!!

We finally closed on our house!!!  This was the longest process ever and there were a ton of ups and downs but it is all over and we now have a home.  We are so excited and can't wait until we are all moved in.  I am sure that it will take some time (more like a lot of time) to get settled, but we are happy to be in our new home.  Fred and I have been talking about living in the same house for 5 years.  The last time Fred lived in the same house for that long was when he was very young.  The last time I lived in a house that long was when I was 5-12 years old.
I am so happy to not be renting anymore.  I feel like now I can really decorate my house they way I want it to be and not with whatever I can make work.  My mom is coming out in a few weeks and that is when we plan on doing some painting.  Blaiden's room is first up on that list because it is yellow and has a flower boarder.  I know that it will take a while for the house to actually get to the point that I want it to be (Fred and I already have reno plans)  but it is the perfect little house for us.


This picture was on Monday afternoon.  As of today (Thursday morning) we are currently living in 2 houses both are filled with boxes, dirty laundry, and need cleaned.  It has been a lot of work and we are not done yet.  Tonight might be our first night at the new house.

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful house! Can't wait to see pictures of the inside.

    ReplyDelete