December 22, 2013

Adilene's First Bath

I wasn't that excited to give Adilene her first real bath.  Blaiden hated getting a bath and would scream the entire time so I just assumed that she would be the same.  I hated the baby bathtub we had for Blaiden and so I made sure we had a better one this time around.  I am not sure if it was the bathtub or the difference in personalities but Adilene loves taking baths.  She loves to have the warm water wash over her.  It makes giving her a bath so much fun and who doesn't love the smell of a freshly cleaned baby.


The first time I made sure and get some pictures.  I had everything ready so it would only have to be a couple minutes if she hated it.  Blaiden was right there to help the entire time.  He can't stay away from water now.  It was a great experience for all of us. 





No comments:

Post a Comment