December 22, 2013

Thanksgiving and November Fun

Wow I am about a month behind on blog posts... Lets see if I can get caught up before the new year.

This year we were thinking that we would have a baby that was a few days old or I would be in the last few days of my pregnancy at Thanksgiving.  As it turns out we had 3 week old baby.  I had planned to take it easy and not make a huge dinner.  It was just going to be us 4 at home and Blaiden doesn't eat much so I bought a chicken from the deli, made some side dishes and called it good. The food was delicious and a perfect way to spend our first Thanksgiving as a family of 4.

We also went to a Christmas parade.  Its funny because this happened the weekend before Thanksgiving but it felt like Christmas it was so cold.  Adilene was only 2 weeks old and so I stayed out there for a while with her but then we went back to the car.  She was in a carrier and wrapped up in a blanket then my coat shielding her from the cold so I don't think she was cold but I didn't want to chance it.  Fred and Blaiden stayed a bit longer but soon Blaiden was cold so it was time to come home.  It was fun to get out of the house and I think Blaiden had a great time collecting and eating candy.







No comments:

Post a Comment