March 11, 2014

3 Months Old

So I can't believe that I forgot to post this.  It's a month late but here is the 3 month update for Adilene.



Three Months Old

My Appearance:  I now weigh 12 pounds 5 ounces and am 22 inches long.  My hair is starting to grow a little but it is still very blonde and you can’t really see it in my pictures yet.  My eyes are still a dark blue and Mommy hopes they stay that way.  I have a very round face and my cheeks are very plump and all Mommy does is kiss them.  My neck is getting stronger but most of the time I can’t lift my head up and so it makes my face look chunky, I’m sure that this will change when I get stronger.  My belly is big and round.  Mommy and Daddy comment on it especially after I get done eating.  My legs are always moving but they have some fat on them too.  I have a few rolls on my thighs but they tell me it’s healthy so I just keep in eating.

Milestones:  This month I started smiling!  Mommy and Daddy get so excited when I do it but I don’t want to spoil them so I don’t do it that often.  I also will not let Mommy document it, any time she gets the camera out I stop smiling.  She tells me I better get over this because she takes tons of pictures.  I also slept through the entire night this month.  Mommy was so surprised she said she didn’t sleep well that night but I sure did.  

Daily Routine:  Not much has changed from last month; I am eating every 3 hours.  Eating is still something that takes some time because nursing is still too hard for me but I am trying and I am getting better.  I am getting into more of a routine, I eat then I am awake for about an hour then take a nap.  When I wake up it is time to eat again.  When I am awake I do tummy time or hang out with Mommy or Daddy, sometimes Blaiden holds me too.  I have moved back into my bassinet in the living room again because Daddy found some mold in the basement under my room.  He is taking care of that but until it’s all gone I can’t quite move into my room yet.  

Special Events:  I got to meet Ukki and Tonka this month!  It was so fun to have people around to hold and play with me all the time.  They were here for almost a week and I had a great time getting to know them.  I also got to help my brother celebrate his 2nd birthday which was fun for a while but then I took a nap.    
 

No comments:

Post a Comment