November 10, 2012

Halloween

I was thinking about posts for this month and I realized I hadn't wrote about Halloween yet so better late then never.

A week or two before Halloween we went to a pumpkin patch to show Blaiden all of the fall festivities. He really loves to people watch and so he hardly ever looked at the camera.  We had a great time walking around and taking a ton of pictures.  It was a pretty nice day and a great little tradition we started with Blaiden.



Then a few days before Halloween we carved our pumpkins.  Blaiden was stripped down because I was going to let him play with all the guts but he was not that interested.  He grabbed one piece and decided he did not like the feeling and put it down.  He didn't even get dirty.  We cleaned out all three pumpkins and then after Blaiden was in bed we carved the designs.





Fred's, Blaidens, and my pumpkins
Massillion always designates 3-5 the Sunday before Halloween as the time to trick-or-treat.  When Blaiden woke up from his afternoon nap I put on his cute Tigger costume.  We found this costume on clearance while I was still pregnant and so we thought a 6-9 month size would work perfect, but it just barley fit and the legs were a little short.  It was worth it though because he really only wore it for about 3 hours.




No comments:

Post a Comment