November 26, 2012

TEN Months Old!!



Ten Months Old

My Appearance:  I am not sure exactly what my weight and height are this month because we are not at home to check but I think I weigh about the same as last month.  I think I have grown a little in the last month because I can reach a lot more things this month.  My hair is getting longer this month and Mommy says it is time for another haircut.  She is also very happy because I still have a few curls in my hair.  I now have 6 teeth.  One came in right after my 9 month birthday and another came in just a few days ago.  Now when I smile you can see my mouth full of teeth with 4 on top and 2 on bottom.  I am still in size 3 diapers and 12 month clothes.  This winter weather is not good for my skin and I have a few patches of Eczema on my arms and legs so I get lathered up with lotion everyday. 

Milestones:  There were not really a lot of firsts this month.  I have been practicing standing by myself and now I can do that whenever I want.  I love this because now I can use both of my hands to examine whatever I come across.  I have also learned that I can stand up by myself and don’t need to have something to pull up on. My balance is getting so good that on Thanksgiving I started trying to take a step.  I could just lift my foot of the ground but I am not sure what to do next so I just fall down and crawl where I want to go.  Mommy and Daddy did get very excited though. 

Daily Routine:  My routine was much of the same until about a week ago.  Mommy and Daddy had the car packed up and even Kiara was in there and we drove all night to someone’s house.  We have been here for about a week and I have been having a blast playing with all of the new things even if I am not supposed to, like the dogs water bowl and power cords.  There is also a new puppy at this house that is really fun to play with but she plays with Kiara more then me.  I still take my naps and eat whatever I can pick up but I am just in a different place. 

Special Events:  This month Mommy and Daddy have taken me out to eat a few times.  It has been so fun to play with different things at restaurants and I get to eat some really good food.  I also got to dress up for Halloween, this year I was Tigger.  It was fun to hand out candy to all the kids that came over.  The next weekend we all took a trip to Cincinnati so Daddy could go watch the Broncos play and while we were there we went to the aquarium.  I loved to see all the fish especially the sharks.  Later that week I fell and bit my lip and it was pretty bloody but Daddy took real good care of me.  I was playing with the puppy’s this week and one of them hit me in the face.  The next morning I woke up with a black eye.  It wasn’t too bad though and was gone after about 5 days.  I just had my first Thanksgiving dinner.  I tried all of the good food and I think this is a pretty awesome holiday.    Another thing we did this month was take family pictures.  Mommy was so excited about this so I showed off my smile for her and she said they turned out great!


No comments:

Post a Comment