January 8, 2014

2 Months Old



Two Month Old

My Appearance:  At this months check up I now weigh 10 pounds and I am 21 inches long.  I am getting long Mommy said she put away my newborn sleepers and even though the 3 month ones are too big that is what I am wearing.  My hair is growing in and I think I have more this month then I did before.  My eyes are starting to look a little more blue this month, so who knows what color they will end up.  My eyelashes and eyebrows are still blond and so they are hard to see but they are there I promise.  My cheeks are very round and Mommy says that I have a very round face.  Even though I am getting longer I still have a very round belly.  My torso is still where I am getting my length, my legs look short in some of my outfits.   

Milestones:  This month I didn’t really have any major milestones.  Mommy and Daddy have tried to make me smile but I am just not ready to show off yet.  I kind of forgot how to roll over but in the last week I have figured it out again and now I do it daily. 

Daily Routine:  I am eating every 3 hours.  Eating is still something that takes some time because nursing is still too hard for me but I am trying.  I am getting into more of a routine, I eat then I am awake for about an hour then take a nap.  When I wake up it is time to eat again.  When I am awake I do tummy time or hang out with Mommy or Daddy, sometimes Blaiden holds me too.  I have started taking naps in my crib.  Blaiden is too loud and so I couldn’t stay asleep so Mommy put me in my room.  I can get a much better nap in there.  At night I still sleep in my bassinet and I am actually sleeping a little more to be nice to Mommy.

Special Events:  This month I celebrated my very first Christmas.  I got to meet Santa and Mrs. Clause.  I wasn’t that excited on Christmas morning so I slept in so Mommy and Daddy could celebrate with Blaiden.  I woke up right when they were done opening presents to see what I got and eat breakfast. I also had my first New Years; I only made it to about 11:30pm so I didn’t get to watch the ball drop.  That’s about all that happened this month I just got to know my family better. 

No comments:

Post a Comment