June 30, 2015

Swim Lessons

Fred and I have talked about getting the kids into swim lessons for a very long time, actually we wanted to do it when it was just Blaiden.  I am not sure why we never signed up until now but I know that we will defiantly do it again.  The winter lasted so long around here that I was needing something to do with the kids so I started looking into some swim lessons.  It was a little difficult trying to find a time where Blaiden could be in a class alone during the same time where Adilene and I could be in a class.  I found one at our local YMCA and signed up.  The class was 8 weeks long and both the kids and I were sad when they were over.  Fred got to come to the last class.  He watched and took pictures.  Blaiden was so excited to show off for his dad and he is no longer afraid of the water.







No comments:

Post a Comment