July 15, 2015

Adilene 18 Months



18 Months Old


My Appearance:  I am now weighing 22 pounds even and 28.75 inches long.  In the past 6 months I have grown so much.  My hair is so long that I have to have it in a pony tail all the time or I would be eating it.  It is growing in so well that I haven’t even had to get it cut yet and it looks like a perfect bob cut.  My eyes are more of a dark blue now and I get complements on them all the time so I guess they are very pretty.  I look like I have thinned out more because I have gotten so tall.  My belly isn’t so round and I don’t really have rolls on my arms anymore.  That being said I still have some of my baby fat. I am in between 12 and 18 month cloths and still wear a size 3 diaper. 

Milestones:  In the past 6 months I have done a ton of new things.  I crawl on all 4’s now and climb on top of things like chairs, Blaiden’s bed and the footstool to the rocking chair in my room.  I walk around all the furniture and even the walls.  I like to play in the kitchen and go through any door that is open.  I know where mom usually doesn’t want me to go and so any time she is not looking I head that direction.  I have a mouth full of teeth about 11-12 I don’t let mom count them.  I can clap, feed myself, and take off my shoes.  I am sure there are more things I can do but I’m so busy I don’t want to stop and write about them.  I know my mom wrote something about them here. 

Daily Routine:  My schedule is about the same as it was when I was 1.  I take 2 naps but my morning one is really short and sometimes I skip it so I think I'll go down to 1 nap soon.  I am eating a lot more table food but I still have my bottle.  I love to play and explore and so I am never still for long.  We have been going outside everyday and I love that, I can always find water somewhere and love to get wet.  A few of my favorite things to play with are my wooden blocks, balls, and pretty much whatever Blaiden is playing with.

Special Events:  Over the past 6 months I have got to do a ton of fun things, I took swimming lessons, went sledding, celebrated holidays and birthdays, and played outside a ton.  I got to make friends at playgroup, learned the swings are my favorite but the slides come in as a close second.  Blaiden is my best friend and I try and follow him everywhere, Mommy comes as a close second one on that one.  

No comments:

Post a Comment