January 8, 2017

November

November was such a fun month and we got to see a lot of my family.  At the first of the month we planned Adilene's birthday party.  This year was Frozen themed for our sweet little 3 year old.  We had a great time and one of the best parts was that my parents were here to celebrate.  This year was also super special to me because we haven't been able to have a party and get together with all our friends in about a year.  I love that the first time we got to do this we were all there to celebrate our special little girl!



While my parents were here the Cowboys were playing the Browns in Cleveland.  Blaiden and I took them to the game and we had a great time.  It was the first game Blaiden went to that he remembers and it was also my mom's and I first time to see the Cowboys play.  It was a great game and the stadium was at least 50% Cowboy fans so it was so fun to be a part of it.  My mom also wanted to take a few pictures with the kids so we went out to a lake.  While I was taking some pictures of my parents Adilene was looking at the water.  When I went over there she had taken both of her shoes off and threw then in the muddy water.  My dad was able to use a stick and get them out but she hasn't worn them since because they stink even after washing them. 







Adilene graduated from her therapy program that she was in at 3 so we spent the rest of the month trying to get her use to her new therapists and the preschool since she will also be starting school at the first of December. 

The kids and I also took a little trip to Columbus to meet up with my older brother, Thad.  We went out to lunch together and then went bowling.  The kids loved bowling.  I was surprised at how much Adilene loved it.  She had a hard time waiting her turn.  We ended the day by doing a little shopping at an outdoor mall. Blaiden had a blast with him and really loves spending time with him.  We only got to spend about 6 hours together but it was so nice to see him and we can't wait until he comes out here again. 


No comments:

Post a Comment