January 14, 2013

Happy New Year

New Year's Eve was going to be a fun night where we were going to play games that we got on Christmas.  However that did not happen.  The night before, Fred stayed in Denver after the Bronco game and was heading home. I caught the flu that everyone had on the day after Christmas and was very sick all day.  When Fred got back to the house he watched Blaiden while I slept most of the day.  I tried to stay away from Blaiden so that he would not get what I had and it helped because he did get his flu shot this year.

This was the first time that I had been really sick since I had Blaiden and it was so hard to take care of him.  Every time I had to get up and chase after him I would get sick to my stomach.  It was a good thing that my Dad came in to check on me several times during the morning before Fred got home so I could rest or run to the bathroom.

New Year's Day was more of the same.  I felt way better then the day before but still not 100% so we just stayed at my parents house and relaxed for the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment