April 8, 2015

Valentine's Day

I enjoy Valentine's Day.  Fred and I would never do anything big we usually ended up getting each other the same gift, a reese's and lottery tickets.  Now with kids I love to get them little toys and it gives me an excuse as to why I am always kissing and hugging them.  This year I did something fun and make the entire day special.  When they woke up there was a little box of goodies by their door.  Blaiden loved this!  He ate a candy necklace for breakfast and thought it was pretty much the coolest thing ever!  Then randomly throughout the day I would surprise them with another little gift.  It was fun to see the excitement last all day.  This age is so fun because I can go to the dollar store and get random little toys and the kids love it!  It might be a little harder when they want more expensive things. 


I loved their shirts and they were extra special because my mom made them!



No comments:

Post a Comment