October 27, 2015

Pumpkin Patch


This was another event that was planned by our playgroup.  We went to this farm for Blaiden's first Halloween and we were actually planning on going back this year as a family.  I thought the kids and I would go and try it out and if we had fun we would go back again with Fred.  I am so happy we went because as I am writing this there is only a few days left in October and we never made it back with Fred.



The kids had a great time, Blaiden loved running around wild and playing in the straw maze and Adilene loved looking at the horses and trying to climb over every pumpkin she could find.  We played in several different play areas, went on a tractor ride, and had a picnic lunch.  We ended the day by picking out a small pumpkin to take home.  Blaiden was very concerned that Fred and I didn't pick out a pumpkin but I told him that we would get some before Halloween.






No comments:

Post a Comment