December 15, 2015

Adilene Turns 2!

Adilene is 2 Years Old


My Appearance:  I am now weighing 23 pounds and 29.5 inches long.  In the past 6 months I have not grown that much in weight or length but my hair is just growing and growing, mom says that she doesn't ever want to cut it.  It is a beautiful blonde color with just a little tint of red in the sunlight.  Mom must love it because she is always playing with it and trying to keep it out of my face, I don't really like when she is pulling at it.  I still have dark blue eyes and I get complements on them all the time.  I may have only grown a little but everyone says I look so big.  I have lost that baby look and I definitely look like a toddler now.  I still have a little chunk on my body but I'm not worried everyone always tells me how cute I am.  I am now in 18 month clothes, size 3 shoe, and size 3 diapers.

Milestones:  One of the biggest things that I have done in the past 6 months is I started walking!!! I love being able to walk around and carry my toys with me.  I have also learned that I love to dance.  Mom turns on the music and we have a dance party in the living room almost every day.  I have also started using some sign language.  I know how to sign about 12 words including puppy, bath, drink, all done, and me. I get very excited when I learn a new sign and clap my hands when people understand me.  I can also point to several body parts when asked.  I just learned how to drink out of a straw and now every morning mom makes Blaiden and I a banana smoothie for breakfast.   

Daily Routine:  I usually wake up around 6:15 drink a bottle and wait for Blaiden to wake up so we can have our smoothie.  Everyday it seems like we have something to do so mom gets me ready for the day.  Some mornings Blaiden goes to school and so I get mom all to myself.  I love this but I am always so excited to go and pick up Blaiden.  I usually take one long nap a day but sometimes I take a small extra nap.  I love to play with my toys, read books, and dump everything out on the floor.  I love it when I can go downstairs with mom but once I get down there all I want to do is play in Kiara's food and water.  I always get mad when she carries me back up the stairs. 

Special Events:  Some of the fun things I got to do in the past 6 months are take a trip to Colorado for my uncle Phillips wedding.  While we were down there I got to see alligators and play at the Sand Dunes.  I went swimming about twice a week this summer and loved every minute of it.  We took a family vacation where we went to the zoo and a water park.  I got to see fireworks for the first time but I didn't really like how loud they were.  We all went to the drive through safari and I LOVED seeing all the animals, I also loved getting to be in the car without being in my car seat.  I went to an apple orchard, fed ducks, and went on countless walks around our neighborhood. 

No comments:

Post a Comment