August 21, 2014

Sick household

July 21st Blaiden woke up early one morning and he was very cranky.  I tried to console him and when we were snuggling on the couch I thought he felt a little warm.  After I took his temperature I realized why he was so upset, it was 102.4.  When Adilene woke up I thought she was warm too, her temperature was 100.8.  I loaded them up with medicine and gave them both some liquids to stay hydrated and we snuggled on the couch.  We needed to go let out a friends dog so I started getting everyone ready to go.  Then I look over to the couch and Blaiden is asleep.  I was shocked because he will only sleep on his bed, I don't think he has ever just fell asleep on the couch.  



Adilene was just uncomfortable all day.  Her nose was stuffy so she had a hard time eating, she also had a hard time sleeping because it was hard to breath, and it was her first time getting Motrin and she hated the taste. 

When Blaiden woke up from one of his naps he said his ears were hurting.  Fred was going to have a late night so I called and got them both an appointment with the doctor.  It turns out they just had a virus, I get a little freaked out with fevers and tend to overreact.  It took a full 2+ weeks for their noses to clear up and their coughs to go away.  Fred and I didn't catch whatever they had thank goodness. 

No comments:

Post a Comment